GO-TO Counsellor Rohan Watson
Professional Counselling for Individuals, Couples & Families
Positive Therapy | Feel Supported | Real Solutions
In times of change, challenges, or life taking an unexpected turn, it is comforting to have support and real solutions available.
Feeling weighed down by a setback, struggling with relationship issues, career transitioning, or experiencing challenges like grief, anxiety, depression, trauma or stress, then these are among many reasons for reaching out to a professional counsellor.
Our professional counselling can equip you with skills, strategies, insights and fresh perspectives to resolve the issues of life important to you. When you want genuine support, positive therapy, and real solutions for more smoothly navigating life’s challenges, then Rohan Watson Counselling & Coaching is here for you.
GO-TO Counsellor Rohan Watson and his experienced team of therapists provide counselling and coaching services face-to-face at our conveniently located Toowoomba City consulting suite. Easy-access counselling is also offered via phone or online video, making therapy available from the safety and privacy of your home, office, hotel room, or virtually anywhere that’s comfortable and distraction-free.
So let us help you make a positive change and move forward. Enquire online or call to arrange an appointment. It may be your turning point for a healthier, happier, and brighter future.
COUNSELLING HELP IS WITHIN YOUR REACH
Make a start today. Call 0400 854553
Let’s explore real solutions. I offer a private, comfortable and caring setting for anyone wanting guidance, skills and strategies for handling life’s challenges, and for improving relationships, outlook on life, and overall wellbeing.
I believe a person’s emotional response to life’s situations and circumstances is uniquely complex. That’s why I draw on a wide range of counselling methods to tailor an approach that distinctly best suits each individual, couple or family unit.
We value supporting clients from all walks and seasons of life, and offering positive therapy and real counselling solutions for all kinds of need.
We welcome enquiries and the opportunity to support you. Contact us by using the “Get in Touch” section below or by texting or calling 0400 854 553.
Our convenient location is Suite 1, 136-140 Russell Street Toowoomba QLD 4350.
Rohan Watson MACA MIAAN
Registered Counsellor & Psychotherapist
Get Real Solutions for Making a Positive Change
Which of these challenges can you relate to?…
Grief & Loss
Sense of Isolation
How to Get the Best Help from Counselling
- Timing is Everything! Get help early.
- Cooperate. Be responsive and cooperative with your therapist and you’ll find the experience a more satisfying and supportive approach in meeting and fulfilling your goals.
- Really Listen! Let go of your own agenda. Listening is ‘wanting to hear’. Ultimately, your counsellor is guiding you to reach your own decisions that are important to you and in the best interests of the goals you want to pursue.
- Openness. Be open-minded with a willingness to learn. Embrace counselling, don’t begrudge it. For change to happen, it first requires a deeper understanding of what it is that needs to change.
- Honesty. Be real, transparent and truthful. Own your attitudes and actions.
- Find Positives. Acknowledge the positives. Seek to find a silver-lining even when life isn’t easy.
- Continue as long as it takes. Avoid putting a time-line on therapy. Resolutions may come quickly but sometimes it takes longer. Your self-care is about the most important investment you ever make and is the foundation for health, wellbeing, and a brighter future.
Get Help Today!
When facing problems or challenges that are impacting your everyday life, then without professional help there can be a ripple effect that may flow-on to impact other family relationships, friendships, finances, housing arrangements and careers. Timing really is everything, so get the help you need today.
Get in Touch
Let us help you with appointment or therapy enquiries. Simply use the contact form below and you’ll be responded to promptly.
GO-TO COUNSELLOR ROHAN WATSON
ROHAN WATSON is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and a general member of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience. He holds graduate and post-graduate qualifications in Psychology, Counselling and Education from Monash University and USQ, including a Master of Counselling (Advanced Practice) degree awarded with Distinction.
As a Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Mental Health Researcher, Rohan is dedicated to helping unlock the potential in people to live happier, healthier, and more purposeful.
Rohan established his Toowoomba counselling and wellbeing coaching services to provide specialist help to people from all walks and seasons of life via face-to-face, phone or online video. He has also facilitated and delivered mental health community programs across rural and remote Australia. In addition, he is a provider of professional psychotherapy to employees at all levels nationally through EAP services.
Rohan is a highly skilled Marriage Counsellor and Couples Counselling specialist. As well, he has a special interest in the online delivery of wellbeing programs. Rohan’s current research is focusing on workplace mental health in Australian SMEs.