GET SOLUTIONS TO LIFE’S PROBLEMS
CONNECT WITH GO-TO COUNSELLOR ROHAN WATSON
Phone Counselling ― Online Video Counselling ― Online Chat
You don’t have to journey alone. Get the help you need now with easy-to-access therapy via Phone, Skype / Zoom or Online Chat. Rohan Watson offers professional counselling Australia-Wide.
Get help from the privacy of your home, office, hotel room or virtually anywhere that’s comfortable and distraction-free. Rarely is life all smooth sailing. So when you’re struggling with your mental health or facing setbacks and uncertainties, counselling can be your turning point for a richer, happier and more positive future.
Let’s explore real solutions. I offer a private, confidential and caring setting for people who seek to learn strategies and skills to lead healthier, productive and more purposeful lives. I believe each person’s emotional response to life’s situations and circumstances is uniquely complex. That is why I draw on a diversity of counselling methods to tailor an approach that best meets the distinctive needs of each client.
By working together openly and in agreement about how to reach the goals important to you, the foundation will be set for successful therapy. Learn how I can best help you by booking a FREE 20 minute Introductory Phone Session.
Rohan Watson MACA MIAAN
Get Real Solutions for Living Your Best Life
Which of these life problems can you relate to?…
Mental Health Challenges
Grief & Loss
Feeling of Helplessness
How to Get the Best Help from Counselling
- Timing is Everything! Get help early.
- Cooperate. Be responsive and cooperative with your therapist and you’ll find the experience a more satisfying and supportive approach in meeting and fulfilling your goals.
- Really Listen! Let go of your own agenda. Listening is ‘wanting to hear’. Ultimately, your counsellor is guiding you to reach your own decisions that are important to you and in the best interests of the goals you want to pursue.
- Openness. Be open-minded with a willingness to learn. Embrace counselling, don’t begrudge it. For change to happen, it first requires a deeper understanding of what it is that needs to change.
- Honesty. Be real. Take off your mask. Be transparent and truthful. Own your attitudes and actions.
- Find Positives. Acknowledge the positives. Seek to find a silver-lining even when life isn’t easy.
- Continue as long as it takes. Avoid putting a time-line on therapy. Resolutions may come quickly but sometimes it takes longer. Your self-care is about the most important investment you ever make and is the foundation for health, wellbeing, and a brighter future.
Get Help Today!
When the problems and challenges being faced are impacting your everyday life, without professional help, there can be a ripple effect that may flow-on to impact family members and other relationships, finances, housing arrangements and careers. Timing really is everything, so get the help you need today.
Get in Touch
Let us help you with appointment or therapy enquiries. Simply use the contact form below and you’ll be responded to promptly.
ROHAN WATSON is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and a general member of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience. He holds qualifications in Psychology, Counselling and Education from Monash University and USQ. As a Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Mental Health Researcher, Rohan is dedicated to helping unlock the potential in people to live life happily and more purposefully. He provides specialist counselling and wellbeing coaching services to people from all walks and seasons of life by phone, video or face-to-face. He has facilitated and delivered mental health programs across rural and remote Australia and provides professional psychotherapy services to employees at all levels nationally through EAP based services. Rohan has a special interest in the online delivery of mental wellness programs and his current research for a Master’s thesis is focusing on early intervention mental wellbeing in SMEs.