Receive your FREE eBOOK
In this Free eBook you’ll discover…
- Mental Wellbeing Vs Mental Illness.
- Mental Ill-Health in Australia.
- The effects of Mental Ill-Health.
- Types of Mental Illness.
- Risk factors linked to Mental Illness.
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Ill-Health.
- How to Boost your Mental Wellbeing.
- Mental Health Therapy – Common Myths.
- The Value of a Life Purpose.
- RESOURCES and where to find SUPPORT.
“POWER UP YOUR MENTAL WELLBEING” is an Australian Mental Health Awareness Toolkit for everyone who wants to make their mental health a priority and live a richer, fuller and more purposeful life.
ROHAN WATSON is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and a general member of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience. He holds qualifications in Psychology, Counselling and Education from Monash University and USQ. As a Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Mental Health Researcher, Rohan is dedicated to helping unlock the potential in people to live life happily and more purposefully.
Rohan provides specialist counselling and wellbeing coaching services to people from all walks and seasons of life by phone, video or face-to-face. He has facilitated and delivered mental health programs across rural and remote Australia and provides professional psychotherapy services to employees at all levels nationally through EAP based services. Rohan has a special interest in the online delivery of mental wellness programs and his current research is focusing on early intervention mental wellbeing in Australian SMEs.