Are You Looking for Professional Supervision?
Connect with Rohan Watson for Confidential Responsive Support
Let Rohan Watson tailor the best support for your unique needs to meet your professional or clinical Supervision requirement. He is an accredited Supervisor experienced in helping create collaborative working alliances with leaders and senior managers, counsellors / psychotherapists, and pastoral staff and clergy.
Benefits of Supervision
- Professional Supervision supports your self-care, helping to prioritise health and wellbeing and placing ethical accountability around fitness to effectively carry out your role and responsibilities.
- Provides a safe, private, and accepting environment for self-reflection on your professional work.
- Facilitates learning and presents an opportunity to explore ideas, new perspectives, special insights, and relevant skills that enrich personal growth and enhance professional development.
- Contributes to finding solutions to challenges or problems faced professionally or in private life.
- Offers a springboard to increasing competency, growing confidence, and building resilience.
- Encourages upholding of professional conduct and compliance with industry / organisational policies and procedures.
- Clinical Supervision can be adapted to cater for guidance with practice development, management, or marketing.
About Rohan Watson
Rohan owns and operates counselling & coaching practices in Toowoomba Qld and Darwin NT.
He is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and is registered in their College of Supervisors. He is also a general member of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience and holds qualifications in Psychology, Counselling and Education from Monash University and USQ, including a Master of Counselling (Advanced Practice) degree awarded with Distinction. Currently he is engaged in research in a PhD program with UniSC.
Rohan has facilitated and delivered mental health programs throughout rural and remote regions of Australia and provides professional psychotherapy to employees at all levels nationally through EAP services. Rohan researched Workplace Wellbeing for his Master’s degree thesis and that interest area is being further explored in his PhD studies.
Take the positive step of having a conversation with Rohan about how he can best support you with Professional Supervision. Simply enquire by using the “Get in Touch” section below.
Get in Touch
Let us help you with appointment or therapy enquiries. Simply complete the contact form below and we'll be pleased to respond.
3 Service Delivery Touchpoints
Supervision is available in-person in Toowoomba Qld, and is also accessible nationally by phone or virtual face-to-face web-consults. Rohan Watson can discuss service fees directly with you, matched to your particular support requirement.