PROFESSIONAL COUPLES COUNSELLING
Even the best relationships are rarely all smooth sailing. Admitting your partnership isn’t perfect may be scary and sad. But as a couple, you don’t have to journey alone. If you are experiencing a troubled relationship then counselling can be your turning point for restoring a richer, happier and more positive partnership.
GO-TO Counsellor Rohan Watson is a Toowoomba Marriage Counsellor and Relationship Counselling Specialist. Rohan will make your wellbeing his professional priority. He will work with you expertly, respectfully, and confidentially to help you find the relationship solutions that are most important to you.
Let’s explore real solutions. I offer a private, confidential and caring setting for couples in the Toowoomba region who seek to learn strategies and skills for building stronger, healthier relationships.
I believe each person’s emotional response to life’s situations and circumstances is uniquely complex. That’s why I draw on a diversity of counselling methods to tailor an approach that best meets the distinctive needs of each client.
By working together openly and in agreement about how to reach the goals important to you, the foundation will be set for successful therapy.
Learn how to navigate the challenges you’re facing right now with the support of a non-judgemental, caring, professional practitioner. With the right support you can move your life forward. So make a start by booking online or call today and make an appointment.
Rohan Watson MACA MIAAN
Signs That Your Relationship Needs Help
Which of these relationship problems can you relate to?…
Just Going Through the Motions
Not Being Listened To
Lack of Quality Time Together
How to Get the Best Help from Counselling
- Timing is Everything! Get help early.
- Cooperate. Be responsive and cooperative with your therapist and you’ll find the experience a more satisfying and supportive approach in meeting and fulfilling your goals.
- Really Listen! Let go of your own agenda. Listening is ‘wanting to hear’. Ultimately, your counsellor is guiding you to reach your own decisions that are important to you and in the best interests of the goals you want to pursue.
- Openness. Be open-minded with a willingness to learn. Embrace counselling, don’t begrudge it. For change to happen, it first requires a deeper understanding of what it is that needs to change.
- Honesty. Be real. Take off your mask. Be transparent and truthful. Own your attitudes and actions.
- Find Positives. Acknowledge the positives. Seek to find a silver-lining even when life isn’t easy.
- Continue as long as it takes. Avoid putting a time-line on therapy. Resolutions may come quickly but sometimes it takes longer. Your self-care is about the most important investment you ever make and is the foundation for health, wellbeing, and a brighter future.
Get Help Today!
When the relationship between couples falters and starts breaking down, there can be a ripple effect that may flow-on to impact other family relationships and friendships, finances, housing arrangements and careers. Timing really is everything, so get the help you need today and move your life forward.
Get in Touch
Let us help you with appointment or therapy enquiries. Simply use the contact form below and you’ll be responded to promptly.
ROHAN WATSON is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and a general member of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience. He holds qualifications in Psychology, Counselling and Education from Monash University and USQ. As a Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Mental Health Researcher, Rohan is dedicated to helping unlock the potential in people to live life happier, healthier, and more purposeful.
Rohan provides specialist counselling and wellbeing coaching services to people from all walks and seasons of life by phone, video or face-to-face. He has facilitated and delivered mental health programs across rural and remote Australia and provides professional psychotherapy services to employees at all levels nationally through EAP based services. Rohan is also a highly skilled Marriage Counsellor and Couples Counselling specialist. As well, Rohan has a special interest in the online delivery of mental wellness programs. His current research is focusing on early intervention mental wellbeing in the workplaces of Australian SMEs.